Brahma Kumaris, The Host
Brahma Kumaris is a worldwide spiritual movement dedicated to personal transformation and world renewal. Brahma Kumaris was founded by pitashri Brahma Baba in 1936, in Sind, Pakistan. In 1950, the institution’s world headquarters shifted from Karachi (Pakistan) to Mount Abu, Rajasthan (India) in the lap of beautiful Aravali Ranges. The Institution has spread its network of Godly services in many parts of India and to 137 countries with unshaken faith and devotion. After the ascension of Prajapita Brahma Baba to the subtle world in 1969, Rajyogini Dadi Prakashmani ji was appointed the administrative head of the institution. Dadi Prakashmani was a pioneer for all women and the spiritual leader of the Brahma Kumaris from 1969 untill 2007. Dadi guided the expansion of the Brahma Kumaris world spiritual university from one country into well over 130 countries.
Rajyogini Dadi Janki ji, became the administrative head of this great organization in 2007 when Dadi Prakashmani ji left her mortal coil. She has played a pivotal role in spreading the Godly message of peace,love,truth and harmony in almost all the countries of the world. Even at the age of 103, she was tirelessly and successfully leading this global institution. Beloved dadi janki ji has left the corporeal body 27th March 2020.
Present Chief of Brahma Kumaris is RajyoginiDadi Gulzar,she joined this institution at the age of 8, at the beginning of 1936.Rajyogini Dadi Gulzar has been declared as the new chief of Brahma Kumaris on 27 March 2020. She plays the role of trans-messenger for the organization disseminating divine teaching while in trans-mediation.
Brahma Kumaris has had an extensive impact in many sectors as an International NGO. However, its real commitment is to help individuals transform their perspective of the world from material to spiritual. It supports the cultivation of a deep collective consciousness of peace and the individual dignity of each soul. Brahma Kumaris is an organization working for individual well being and world harmony, through inner transformation of the individual.Its also an NGO which has consultative status with unicef & ecosoc at UN.
2021 Brahmakumaris is celebrating its 85 years of its establishment. As part of these world wide celebrations Brahma Kumaris Kohima (Nagaland) centre proposes to hold several contests on the theme-“GLOBAL COOPERATION FOR A BETTER WORLD”
GLOBAL COOPERATION FOR A BETTER WORLD
- To create an awareness about human values in social and political governance.
- To bring about a quantum shift from the material consciousness to soul consciousness.
- To encourage the positive role of society in ensuring a sustainable environment.
- To motivate youth towards constructive and positive change.
Guidelines for these are given below:
Theme : “GLOBAL COOPERATION FOR A BETTER WORLD”
* Choose one participant only one activity
* Language choose only English/ Hindi/Nagamese
* Activities are given below
A. Dance (5 minutes)
B. Music (5 minutes)
D. Drama (10 minutes)
* Age group for participants : Between 14 to 60 age
* Last date of submission : 25 th feb 2021
* Method of submission :
* Selection of participants :
1.By selective Judges
2. Between 26 th feb to 1 st March
3. Recall selective participants on 01 st March for final contest
4. 1 st winner, 2 nd winner, 3 rd winner get cash prize
5. First Prize 7,500 Second Prize 5,100 Third Prize 3100
6. Final program will host at the event of 85th anniversary of Brahma Kumaris organization
Venue- Time- Date- 06/03/2021
Source: BK Global News Feed